Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The jazz butcher conspiracy

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 12:38:59 PST
Subject: The jazz butcher conspiracy
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca> notes:

[snip]
>I would hope, that if she was
>going to pay tribute to Steely Dan, that she would choose some other song
>than the LA studio musician pseudo-jazz goop that is 'Peg'.

Ah, but don't forget, we were talking about "Why should I love You",
which sounds JUST LIKE "LA studio musician pseudo-jazz goop".

Actually, I don't hear "Peg" (or Steely Dan at all, for that matter)
in this song.  But it's been ripped apart enough lately that I'll
leave it alone.

Anyone up for ripping apart "Lionheart"?

Cheers,
Stev0

Steeley Dan... Steeler's Wheel....Steeleye Span...
Coincidence....or CONSPIRACY?