Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Covered, anyone?

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 22 Dec 94 15:53:27 EST
Subject: KaTe Covered, anyone?
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

The "Tori Covered" project is still running on really-deep-
thoughts, but I thought I might as well start orienting on my next
project: KATE COVERED! That would involve members of gaffa/love-
hounds, doing their own versions of KaTe-Songs. Ideally, I'd hand
the tape over to Kate in the summer of next year (See my other
message :), but if that's not possible I'll make sure she gets a
copy, as Tori Amos will of "Tori Covered" (That's official).

So, without starting the project now, but rather in February, I'd
like to hear from people who are willing and able to contribute a
cover, recorded by themselves or their friends. (Or the brilliant
street musicians around your corner :-)
The "Tori Covered" tape is, a few organizational hiccups aside, a
great success, so it would be a blast if I could pull it off again,
with your unmissable help of course!

E-mail me on the addresses below,

Regards,

Marcel Rijs * "Conan the librarian" * Den Haag * The Netherlands
100276.2176@compuserve.com                          mfgr@sara.nl