Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW

From: Lee@lowlevel.demon.co.uk (Lee Brown)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 23:56:08 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Jeffrey Craig Burka wrote:

> >About The Red Shoes album: I think it is a very good album
> >(except for the Prince-track, which is awful)
>
> I fail to see why people continue to pick on "Why Should I Love You" which
> is an absolutely brilliant song.
>
> Jeff

Couldn't agree more ... and the same goes for Big Stripey Lie too.  I really
disliked this album when I first heard it (but then I was predudiced by
disliking the RBG video which i only half-saw >sigh< followed by a
sighting of KT on Wogan which was >wince< awful IM(most)HO.

Regards,
Lee
||  Lee Brown  ||  Internet: lee@lowlevel.demon.co.uk ||  CI$: 100325,3304  ||