Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And So Is Love - Limited Editon

From: JAbusheery@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 15:07:01 -0500
Subject: And So Is Love - Limited Editon
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

I just picked up the 'And So Is Love' Limited Editon Pack including 3 film
prints from 'The Line, The Cross & The Curve'.  I already have the versions
of Rubberband Girl and Eat The Music on other singles, so I guess I bought it
for completeness sake and the photos.  Unfortunately one of the photos was
slightly damaged (Kate & Miranda) but I can deal with a little tear on the
upper corner.  I like the photo with her and the candle, that should be a
poster.

The only thing I don't like about the prints is the fact that they are so
grainy.  Isn't it possible to take a frame from a video and make a print
without it looking this way?  Did Kate want it this way?  Did some marketing
exec at EMI think this would look more artsy?  Or did they blow-up the photos
to get a close-up of her and it resulted in the photos looking this way?  I
find it hard to believe that stills were not taken during filming.

I do like the photo on the cover, where is it from? the movie or a studio
session.

Wll, off to explain to my husband that this is a Christmas present to myself,
not me wasting money on something I already have on other CD's.

Happy Holidays to all,
Jennifer

"He's an actor! He was in 'The Hunt for Red October' !!" - overheard while
watching Senator-Elect Fred Thompson (R., Tenn.) give the Republic Response
to President Clinton's Address.