Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anybody Want A Kalendar?

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 20:26:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Anybody Want A Kalendar?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Okay, so here's the deal.

I want to put together an official Love-Hounds Kalendar for 1996.  My idea is
to make it one of those 16-month deals, so it would actually cover September
'95 through December '96, and thus be relevant sooner (with more room for
neat piKTures ;>).  Notable dates in KaTe's Kareer would of course be noted,
as well as notable dates in the history of Love-Hounds/rec.music.gaffa.

Before I embark down the path of no return to get this going (anybody who is
wondering why I'm worrying about a 1996 calendar when it's not even 1995 yet
obviously doesn't know me very well ;), I need to know a few things.

a.)  How many people would want to pay just enough money to cover costs for
     something like this?

b.)  How many people would like to help me get it all put together?

Please *e-mail responses directly to me only*.  Do NOT clutter the list!!!
Ideas appreciated (though I can't promise to actually use them :).  Offers
for original artwork welcome.  Anybody know a cheap, reputable printer in
the CT/NY/NJ Tri-State area?

Come on folks, let's get involved!

Meredith
meth@delphi.com