Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sick of my name? Fine.

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 94 7:26:52 EST
Subject: Sick of my name? Fine.
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

> Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin) writes:
>
> >Last year, about this time, there was this
> >heated discussion/argument/fight between
> >a guy by the name of Jorn and pretty much
> >everybody else.....(with Chris-n-Vickie in
> >the forefront)...I'll leave it to other people
> >to give a little history lesson about that...

Excuse me...Chris posted 1 (one) anti-Tarot post and was flamed by many.
I responded twice, short posts both (one of them saying that I had
taken it to e-mail).  Now people are bringing up old flamewars with
Jorn???  The last one of which we did our very best to keep out of.

Excuse me...Chris is in Kansas City and not reading gaffa.  He has
not responded *once* to any of the flames he's received.

Excuse me...I popped in to defend Chris.  I happen to love the guy, you know.

Excuse me...I stated specifically that I did *not* want to continue or
get involved further in any flame wars.

And people are bringing up Jorn.  I can't believe it.

Unsubscr...ooops, wrong address.

Vickie