Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: Raymond Pugh <rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 19:55:00
Subject: Re: Lily
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <3cfdo9$t4s@bradley.bradley.edu>, Pete Hartman (pwh@bradley.bradley.edu) writes:
>rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net (Raymond Pugh) writes:
>>I *do* understand your viewpoint Fiona, but isn't what you're
>>saying here "the end justifies the means?"  Shouldn't we be
>>concerned if KaTe is being "taken in" by a charlatan?
>

>I think Kate is a "big girl" and can take care of herself.
>
>In other words, it is none of our concern, one way or the other.

Older and wiser people than KaTe have been led astray by
fraudsters.  Are you saying that if your wife/girlfriend/sister got
involved with someone of a dubious nature you'd just say "she's a big
girl" and turn your back on her?  We may have no influence
over what KaTe does with her life, but we still have a right to be
concerned about someone we care about.

Whether Lily is a bad influence is open to debate, but the
possibility that she *may* be a bad influence should concern
anyone who cares about KaTe.

   Ray

--
NET: rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net    What d'you mean you need love not money?