Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Don't Miss Paula Cole

From: lightning1@aol.com (Lightning1)
Date: 11 Dec 1994 01:30:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Don't Miss Paula Cole
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <D0H0qv.KG6@nntpa.cb.att.com>, rpr@quark.att.com (Russell P.
Roy) writes:

I had the lucky fortune to see Paula Cole last night in San Francisco and
I must say I was really impressed and thought she was much better than I
had expected.  I could not believe that she was so creative in the items
she used to get the sounds she needed such as a  plastic bucket and a tin
cookie sheet.

 I was really worried what she was going to be like especially after
Jeffrey Gains. If it were not for the fact that  she was after him I think
I would have walked out.  Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him but there
was this really rude woman in front of me who was making "woah" sounds
throught out his performance. When I was ableto pay  attention to him most
of his music was uninteresting and uncreative.

Though this is not KT related GAFFA is where someone had posted that she
was going to be performing in SF and I wanted to say thanks and let those
of you whom might get the chance to see her perform should check her out!

Holiday wishes to all,

                                                     jOHN