Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: Raymond Pugh <rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 00:06:10
Subject: Re: Lily
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <Pine.3.05.9412101425.A15568-b100000@atlas.cs.upei.ca>, Fiona McQuarrie (fmcquarr@upei.ca) writes:

>Now it appears that Lily operates in, shall we say, an area that is
>considered bogus by many (spiritualism), but so what? If what she is doing
>is helping Kate cope with life events in a positive way, then I feel we
>should be glad that Kate is being helped, rather than questioning the
>"legitimacy" of that help.

In view of the acrimonious nature of certain threads that are
flying around at the moment, I want to make it clear from the
outset that I am *NOT* attempting to start another flame.

I *do* understand your viewpoint Fiona, but isn't what you're
saying here "the end justifies the means?"  Shouldn't we be
concerned if KaTe is being "taken in" by a charlatan?

   Ray

--
NET: rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net    What d'you mean you need love not money?
(Work) ray@win-uk.net          You expect to live in a land of milk and honey