Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Shut Up!

From: pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: 9 Dec 1994 12:51:24 -0600
Subject: Re: Shut Up!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Manteau@aol.com writes:
>None of you know anything on the Tarot either.  It is like saying I believe
>in a hammer, or a ball point pen.  A tool, not a belief.  You put nails with
>a hammer, you write words with a pen, you see inside yourself with Tarot.
>Like meditation uses mandala to see inside for Buddists.
>No belief.

Your belief is that it's a tool.

Other people's belief is that it's a pile of pretty cards.

>Now "everybody play nice" (OKAY?)

No offense, but perhaps you could try some of your own advice.

"None of you know anything on the Tarot" is hardly "play nice",
considering you know next to nothing about our knowledge aside
from what VERY LITTLE we've said here.
--
Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
             If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure