Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tarot

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 13:42:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Tarot
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

You guys crack me up!  I love it when everyone overreacts to mere
suggestions!

it wasn't my idea, I was just throwing some possibilities around. Also,
why would the thing necessarily have to be uniform in appearance?  I
like the idea of different types of images that reflect the diversity of
the group.

I deeply, humbly and sincerely apologize for comparing anything in the
universe to the tapetree.  I was under the impression it was a
collaborative effort, orchestrated by Chris, not a solo project. Mea Culpa.

As to whether or not everyone in Love Hounds has identical interests or
finds any particular topics boring . . . ROTFL!

Thanks for a good laugh.  I'm so glad my wonderful friends here have such
great senses of humor, it adds much to my workday to be able to drop in
on Love Hounds and lighten up.

BTW, does anyone out there know the source for Kate's use of the term
Goose Moon in "L'Amour Looks Something Like You"? A casual search of
various almanacs and such has turned up nothing over the past few years.
I wonder if someone has already pinpointed it an I missed it?  Or is it
an expression in the U.K. that is as common as "Harvest Moon" is to us?

Karen  kln@crl.com  "I just couldn't stop laughing, this sense of humor
of mine . . ."