Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

/+) released on VHS!

From: Frank Lunsford <hsfox@onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 94 00:31:55 PDT
Subject: /+) released on VHS!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, fellow KT devotees!

I happened to be in my local Border's Books yesterday, and accidentally found
the music video section, and happened to see "The Line, The Cross & The Curve"
right there in plain sight. I've been looking, but I've considered it a
quixotic task. I'm amazed that this video is already out.

Anyway, if you need to know, the ISBN is 1-57330-018-7, and it was released by
Columbia Music Video.

Or does everyone already know about this, and I've just missed all the
announcements?

Franklin Lunsford
fan since '78 (at least)