Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Man I Love" in clothing dept

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 00:34:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: "Man I Love" in clothing dept
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Hey, I was walking past the clothing department in Fred Meyer, a
department store chain in the Northwestern United States, and heard a
rather distinct voice.  In an effort to be as hip as more stylish stores,
Fred Meyer installed video monitors in their clothing department, too.
I've never stopped to see what videos they were showing until today, when
I heard Kate say "man I love".  The piano, the leather jacket--I had not
seen this video.  (I confess, I also haven't paid attention to where I can
find "Man I Love", either).  I stood transfixed until they segued into a
Fuente video.

gmoore@u.washington.edu    http://alfred1.u.washington.edu:8080/~magritte/
"Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life." -- Sophia Loren