Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Great Kate Picture Hunt

From: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk (Adrian Neal)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 94 22:31 GMT
Subject: The Great Kate Picture Hunt
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk, aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk

Having seen pictures of Kate in some pretty unusual places I had a thought.
Just where is the most unusual place a picture of Kate has been seen?

You know how art directors some-times use pictures of people (famous or
otherwise) to pad out an article, and that sometimes the picture has no
relevance to the story it illustrates?

So, just where have you seen a picture of Kate used so?

To start you all off, here is my little finding.

On the cover of the sample issue of ".net" the new UK internet magazine one
of the pictures pasted together was of Kate (and, no, there wasn't any
mention of rec.music.gaffa in the magazine at all).

Come on then, *some-one* must have a more obscure picture than that.

Adrian
/+)