Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Thank You

From: lrose@rmii.com (Larry Rose)
Date: 1 Dec 1994 13:31:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Thank You
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jeffrey Sick (71672.2550@compuserve.com) wrote:
: Thank you to everyone who brought us the tape tree. I just received my package
: in the mail and I can hardly wait to run it. I've been a Kate fan for around 14
: years now and can't believe I've found a place with so many others.

...And I second this - just got home from a business trip to find the
package - saw tape A last night - great stuff!

Thanks to all!

: Have fun,
: Jeff
:

--
Larry Rose                                      Mission Research Corporation
lrose@mrccos.com                                4945 N 30th St