Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mylene Farmer Mailing List

From: klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi (Kimmo Lindman)
Date: 30 Nov 1994 09:44:30 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I know that her name (as well as mine) is silently cursed around here,
but I couldn't resist the temptation...

The mailing list for discussion about the albums, video-clips, lyrics
and the enigmatic world of Mylene Farmer is online.

To join Libertine / Pour vous joindre a Libertine
send a mail to   /  envoyez un message a

listserv@cc.mcgill.ca

and write in the body of the message / et ecrivez dans le message

subscribe libertine <last name/nom de famille> <firstname/prenom>

Then, to write on Libertine / Ensuite pour poster sur Libertine
send your mail to          / envoyez votre message a

libertine@sifon.cc.mcgill.ca

Kimmo Lindman  klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi  University of Oulu, Finland
                       G  I  O  R  G  I  N  O
     JEFF DAHLGREN  MYLENE FARMER  un film de LAURENT BOUTONNAT
 Il est certaines histoires dont personne ne souhaite etre le heros