Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Tarot Deck

From: ratso@zilker.net (Philip Glockner)
Date: 30 Nov 1994 07:17:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Tarot Deck
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Shane_Markle@mail.magic.ca wrote:
: That's a nice idea, but how many people are into that stuff?
: You know, just a deck of playing cards with pictures of Kate on them would
: be better in my opinion.

I don't think it matters much whose into tarot.  I personally use my
tarot deck as both tarot and regular playing cards (I take out the
major arcana and the pages (or knights) when I want to play with a
52-card deck).  You can count one more vote for Kate Bush tarot cards!

	:)

--wendy (of wendy-phil-alex)
Phil Glockner ++ X Have fun, not money  X "All these memories will be lost..
ratso@zilker.net X or is that reversed? X  like tears in rain." Rutger Hauer