Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Varttina

From: cornflake boy <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 1994 22:02:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Varttina
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

mk59200@cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka) sez:
>I remember seeing some references to this Finnish band on this group
>before, so I thought to mention that their 4th album "Aitara" is
>released and entered the Finnish album charts at #33.

_aitara_ would be their fifth album, no? the first was self-titled,
the second was called something like _maulu_ (i can not remember the
spelling of it - sorry), the third _oi dai_ and the fourth, _seleniko_.

however, thanks for the notice of this - here's hoping for an american
release of this new album soon!
--
_O_ woj@remus.rutgers.edu