Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WR in Hell, Happy Turkey

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 12:52:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: WR in Hell, Happy Turkey
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Wilhelm Reich in Hell is a play currently in production.  Check the New
York Times.  It was reviewed in Sept. or October.

I'm off to Burbank for the weekend.  Kisses and turkey day peaceful food
wishes to all Love Hounds and their beloved kitties and friends and families.

Whew!  Must be the pain pill I took!  Mushy!

Karen (who is amused by and loves the RBG US video)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to each