Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: First Kate song (was videos)

From: Shane_Markle@mail.magic.ca
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 15:44:52 EST
Subject: Re: First Kate song (was videos)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> What was the first song of hers that you heard, that caused you to get
> interested in her music?

One day I heard Running Up that Hill on the radio but didn't hear who
this song was from, (I didn't have a clue at that time who Kate Bush was.)
I kept hoping that I'd hear it again sometime and catch the artist's name.

Well... my local Alternative radio station had a show on at that time
(still does) that featured aspects and artists of Alternative and
related music, and one day I found that they were featuring an artist
named Kate Bush. I listened to her music that day and automatically fell
in love with it.