Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello?

From: asteg@k12.ucs.umass.edu (Albert Steg (Winsor))
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 22:07:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Hello?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@k12.ucs.umass.edu (USENET News System)

In a previous article, GROHS@UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU () says:

>What the blankety-blank is goin' on here. The first time I tried to post a
>message to this digest, I received a brief e-mail message weeks later informing
>me that my question had been blithely ignored because I incorrectly used the
>"reply" method. I eventually try again only to find that my message has been
>"damaged in transit." Will someone please take my hand and yank me out of this
>quagmire of confusion. I just wanna be heard. Is that so wrong?
>    - Steve Groh
>'j

I'm curious if there's a glitch lately, too. On Tuesday I contributed a
message about sharing "Under The Ivy" and "Sat in Your Lap" as part of a
song-listening class I put together for my 8th grade English section.
Although it wasn't bounced back to me, it didn't show up, either.

The class was fascinated by "Sat."  ----"Is this what popular music is like
in Europe?" (wistfully).

Albert
--
"When it was proclaimed that the Library contained all books,the
first impression was one of extravagant happiness. All men felt