Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello?

From: GROHS@UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 22:00:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Hello?
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

What the blankety-blank is goin' on here. The first time I tried to post a
message to this digest, I received a brief e-mail message weeks later informing
me that my question had been blithely ignored because I incorrectly used the
"reply" method. I eventually try again only to find that my message has been
"damaged in transit." Will someone please take my hand and yank me out of this
quagmire of confusion. I just wanna be heard. Is that so wrong?
    - Steve Groh
'j