Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: confessions

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 94 08:03:00 EST
Subject: RE: confessions
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 19 TEXT

Date: Saturday, 12 November 1994 4:07PM
Kathleen wrote:

]I might confess to being a newbie, but I am a newbie who loves female
]singers and is constantly on the lookout for new music.  If anyone would
]like to share some artist that they consider wonderful with me, I would
]greatly appreciate it.

Me: Hmmm - how about [snip]

Ooops - forgot Sarah Vaughan, Natalie Cole, Grace Jones, Carole King,
Suzanne Vega, Lauri Anderson, Jane Siberry and Rickie-Lee Jones.

TSB, Adelaide Australia
'All the world is football-shaped
 It's just for me to kick in space' - XTC