Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Gentle Reminder

From: Fiona McQuarrie <fmcquarr@upei.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 15:28:40 -0400 (AST)
Subject: A Gentle Reminder
To: "Kate (list) Bush" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

While the Song of Solomon is certainly a valid topic of discussion for
this group, a posting of that length is probably NOT appropriate for a
list where many readers have to pay by length or volume to read their
messages.

Might I suggest that a better way to handle such postings is to instead
post a note saying the lengthy message is available and that it may be
obtained by e-mailing the poster and requesting it.

Cheers, Fiona

P.S. Brian, no insult to your taste in reading, but the only thing I would
want to send Camille Paglia through the mail is something along the lines
of the donations the cows leave in my back pasture :)

P.P.S. We discuss the missing LoveHounds Collections tapes and.....
a few days later David receives them in the mail. Coincidence or not???
you decide....