Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia

From: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk (Adrian Neal)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 94 00:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Fruitopia
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk

Donald Kulpa <dk141093@oak.cats.ohiou.edu> wrote:

>Subject: fruitopia?
>

>Hi, I'm a newbie to Love-Hounds, but a long time Kate Fan, but I've got a
>question...what is the Fruitopia connection?  there was a Reuters article
>posted in the first digest I recieved that was about Coca-Cola expanding
the>fruitopia line, and my intrest is terribly piqued...what's the
connection to>Kate?  ah, well...if you could just post the connection here
or mail it to m>I'd be *phenomenally* greatful...also, I just saw The Line,
The Cross and Th>Curve and loved it.  There's a wonderful kinetic, colorful
style to it all.

There is a series of commercials for a range of fruit drinks called
"Fruitopia" in the USA which us poor Brits (well at least this one) has yet
to hear, for which Kate wrote the music.

I love Kate's film too, what do you like the most? I have to admit to having
a soft spot for And So Is Love. That's not to say that I find *any* of the
film fantastic.

Adrian
/+)