Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

confessions

From: "Kathleen M. Riley" <kmriley@oyster.smcm.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 94 15:13:16 -0400
Subject: confessions
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I might confess to being a newbie, but I am a newbie who loves female singers and is
constantly on the lookout for new music.  If anyone would like to share some artist that
they consider wonderful with me, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am stuck in Southern
Maryland where the new Madonna album is the biggest thing in the world; not criticizing
Madonna, but more variey would be a real treat!

		Thanks!   ;  )
					kathleen