Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

beIng kind to a mistakE (first ever maDe)

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 94 11:06:25 PST
Subject: beIng kind to a mistakE (first ever maDe)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

IEDSRI@aol.com writes:

>In /XU,  "Moments of Pleasure" features a deceptively simple section showing
>Kate's character lighting a candle while singing as though to herself.  Her
>face is lit almost entirely by the candle's flame.  During a later part of
>this segment she picks up a black bird (itself a symbol in Kate Bush's work
>since 1978 or earlier, as you all know) from a book, where it has landed,
[etc. etc.]

I'm sure IED realized this by now, and I'm also pretty sure a dozen other
folks will write in to say this, BUT:

IED means "And So is Love", NOT Moments of Pleasure.

This is the first time I've been able to correct IED in all my years as
a Lovehound!  Something to cheer me up after the dismally depressing
Election results...

- Stev0 the gloating

"Be kind to my mistakes"