Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And So Is Love......

From: Phillip <pmd3@aber.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 1994 18:40:45 +0000
Subject: And So Is Love......
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: pmd3@aber.ac.uk

Hi All!
  Well I've just got the limited 7" single here in sunny aberystwyth for
#2.99!!!!! The poster is brilliant, on one side you have a fairly normal
looking Kate and on the other a very strange picture - you have to see it
to believe it! It is well worth the money, and I'd probably pay more if
I had to! By the way I've got the 3564th copy......... each one is
individually numbered.

Bye
Phillip.

 "If the machine is out of order, please contact the vending machine
  operator. Do not bang on the machine. He is not inside."
						      Phillip M. Darlington
						      pmd3@aber.ac.uk