Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And So Is Love

From: mty027 <mty027@coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 09:31:55 GMT
Subject: And So Is Love
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

The single was released yesterday in the UK. Thus far I have only seen the
limited edition cd single and the cassette single.The cd single as you all
know has 3 postcards inside,the CD comes in a normal jewel case.The cover is
black with Kate's face above a bright light,the postcards are stills from
TLTCTC,one is Kate and Miranda,another is from the Eat The Music sequence,and
the other is when Kate has lit the candle.This cd single is definitely not
strictly limited to 5000,there were at a guess about 40-50 on display around
the main record shops in Coventry,this doesn't include Woolworths and WHSmith.
Whether or not the 7" is limited in this way I don't know, because none of the
shops had any copies.
Andy Semple