Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why should I love you?

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 94 12:57:57 PST
Subject: Why should I love you?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) states:

>    CHRIS is happy to see this re-emergence of the IED of old, as it
>puts CHRIS' posting style back into it's original context.

Stev0 is glad to see CHRIS (as well as IED) are back in full form,
'cause that means Stev0 can go back to being a smartass again.

Peter Byrne Manchester <PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu> suggests:

>Oohlalune@aol.com loomed up today:

>> Subject: Official de-lurk

>I would just like to say that this first post, followed by a volcanic series
>of additional unburdenings, is the most spectacular de-lurk I have seen in
>several seasons, and I call for:

>*A Round of Applause!*

I second that.  If we had more de-lurks like that, "Newbie" would stop being
used as a term of derision.  Welcome aboard, OohLaLune!

clive@mx1.uk.mdis.com (Clive Backham) smirks:

>RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU wrote:
>: I had a dream last night that Kate was coming in concert and ......
>You're mixing her up with Madonna :-)

OK, everyone in unison:  NO, HE WAS MIXING HER UP WITH TORI AMOS!

- Stev0 the omnipresent

"Don't Want your bullshit, yeah" - Americans everywhere on Voting Day