Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Loreena in Chicago

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@zylab.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 07 Nov 94 13:49:32 EST
Subject: Loreena in Chicago
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

|Did anyone go see Loreena McKennitt last night?  What did you
|think?
|
|I couldn't believe it had sold out when I got there...
|--

|Dan Langrill
|langrlld@mussel.cig.mot.com

Yes, Dan, I was there and you missed a great show.
I think it sold out because there is a huge market in this
country for New Agey music, and alot of people are under the
impression that Loreena falls in this category -- I assume
because she gets played on stations like WNUA in Chicago
(gag me).  But she was in excellent form and had fine musicians
with her.

If she comes to your town, don't miss her!
-mjm