Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hidden Meanings of Lyrics

From: "MKELAN2.BGPUERZE" <BGPUERZE@MKELAN2.REMNET.AB.COM>
Date: 04 Nov 1994 15:24:15 CST
Subject: Hidden Meanings of Lyrics
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comment: MEMO 1994/11/04 15:25

Jeff mentioned that perhaps people can share their interpretations of Kate's
lyrics.  Great idea.  How about starting with Lily.  Great song, yeah it's
about angels protecting her from the pain of life, but I know there is more
to it.  I am still trying to put the meaning (to me) into words.  After
repeated listenings this weekend, maybe it will come to me.

BTW, I have previously posted, using simple puncuations, like apostrophes,
and they appear as very peculiar characters.  Any ideas?

And hey Jeff, you do have a life, it just happens to be Kate Bush.  Could be
worse, could be the Green Bay Packers.

Bernie