Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Zombies on Halloween

From: "MKELAN2.BGPUERZE" <BGPUERZE@MKELAN2.REMNET.AB.COM>
Date: 31 Oct 1994 15:35:15 CST
Subject: Zombies on Halloween
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comment: MEMO 1994/10/31 15:40

Has anyone heard the Cranberries tune ˙Zombie˙ and been reminded of Kate˙s
material around ˙The Dreaming˙ period?  Now please don˙t run out and buy
this CD because of this random comment, but the vocal style did, to my mind,
bring visions of Kate.  Maybe it˙s just me...maybe it's just Halloween...
BTW, I didn˙t get this CD yet, is it any good?  Maybe I˙ll buy it for
˙Zombie˙, if nothing else.

Chris, thanks again for Lovehounds, it˙s better than expectations.  And
Vickie, love your support of your mate.

Bernie