Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Project

From: lightning1@aol.com (Lightning1)
Date: 26 Oct 1994 23:13:06 -0400
Subject: Kate Project
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

Last year there was alot of  talk on here about a song called "Wuthering
Eights" by Kate Project  well it took me about 9 months to find this and I
bought it on a 12".  I have since found it on CD from a DJ Remix Service
this mix is 6:42 long.  I was able to buy this by mail for $20 which isn't
bad for a remix service. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in this
and hasn't had any success finding this song but if you are just E-Mail me
at Lightning1@aol.com and I will forward you the information.  Keep in
mind that this is a dance version and I will tell right now it didn't go
over to well at KaTemas in San Francisco.

 Also included on this volume is k.d.lang and Andy Bell singing the old
Babbs and Donna Summer song from 1979 "Enough is Enough", Tina Turner's
"Disco Inferno" as well as other dance music.

jOHN
Lightning1@aol.com