Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

commercial music

From: vans@usaferam.af.mil (1856CSGP/SIIX;Van E. Smith;480-6690)
Date: Thu Oct 20 20:41:42 1994
Subject: commercial music
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hey!  I saw a commercial with KaTe music today!   It was on RTL2 and was
>from a perfume called "Wuerggle..." something or other (German....and the
'ue' is really an umlaut-U).  Anywaty, the commercial was over in about 10
seconds and about an hour latter my subconcious finally Kicked me inside
so I realized where the background music was from... it was from
"Symphony In Blue" from the Katemas special (the special with Peter Gabriel),
and was the very slow piano entrance at the beginning of the song.

I love it when this happens!

Back to lurking,

Van