Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC Video Party

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 09:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TLTCTC Video Party
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Tower San Francisco claims to have 30 tapes of TLTCTC arriving on 10/25.
If this is true I'd like to invite everyone over for a viewing party on
10/29.

How about 6PM?  It will be dark already and we can order some pizzas,
watch the video, have a look at "Curse of the Demon", watch the video
again.  If the laserdisc is at Tower the same day maybe we can talk IED
into bringing his laserdisc player over (hint hint).

Anyone needing directions call me at 415/558-9475.

My address is 625 Ashbury St., Apt. 4, San Francisco.  It's between
Haight and Waller.  The secret sacred door code is "#16".

Should the video NOT be released on the 25th, let's plan to do this the
first Saturday after it becomes available.

Watch this space for verification of a party on the 29th!

Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com