Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NEWISH SHIRT INFO

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 20:31:08 GMT
Subject: NEWISH SHIRT INFO
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

I say "newish" because some of this is and some is nothing new.
What is new: My e-mail address.  Apparently mail from my old
address is being forwarded to me, but I'm not sure how long
that will go on.  My new e-mail is through work, not the
university and is therefore more stable. It is:

mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu

The other new thing is that the deadline for shirt orders is
Oct.25 in order to be guaranteed the sizes and quantity you
want. I will order a few extras, so some shirts will still be
availible after then, but only on a first-come first-served
basis.  This project has taken far longer than I intended
(mostly due to my lack of computer skill) but my goal is that
everyone can get their shirts by mid November or so.

Old Stuff:

For those who have missed previous postings:
How to Get the official Rec.Music.Gaffa Shirt

1. E-mail that nice girl at mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu and
tell her how many and what size (m-xxl) you want.

2. Put a check in an envelope for $11 per shirt plus:
In the U.S. : $4 for postage for one or two shirts
Canada: $4.85 for 1or 2 shirts
Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Sweden and Norway: $10.70 for 1, $16.70
for 2
Great Britain, Germany, Netherlands: $9.25 for 1 and $14.25 for
2
N.B> The rates for countries outside the U.S. are for air mail.
But if you are low on money and in no hurry to get your shirt
you can e-mail me and since I have a booklet that lists all the
rates, and I am finally getting my own computer I should be
able to send you info on cheaper ground rates within 2 days.:)

3.Send your check along with an index card or note with your
snail mail address to:

Mary-Helen Sowell
1800 Jefferson Park Ave. Apt.130
Charlottesville, VA 22903

The shirt is off-white with the cover of the Dreaming on the
front with "Suspended in Rec.Music.Gaffa" centered over it.
On the back is a hand-written message from Kate that says:

To everyone at "Love-hounds"

Thanks for all your support,

	With Love,

	  Kate Bush

             XXX

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Take care,
Mary-Helen shirt diva of Kent (alas, that is my street name,not
my town.:))