Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Diary of a wannabe Kate fan

From: roofus@.cs.clemson.edu (James A. Drenter)
Date: 13 Oct 1994 20:19:58 GMT
Subject: Re: Diary of a wannabe Kate fan
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 In article fhj@watnews1.watson.ibm.com,  primm@bcrvmpc2.vnet.ibm.com (Gregg Primm) writes:
 >In <1994Oct12.225859.18231@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia) writes:
 >>In <441@arcadia.win-uk.net> rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net (Raymond Pugh) writes:
 >>
 >>>11:35 Carefully extracted virgin copy of "The Whole Story" from its
 >>>cover and inserted into player.  Donned headphones (to prevent
 >>>waking the neighbours), cranked the volume up, pressed the PLAY
 >>>button, and waited with anticipation. . . . .
 >>
 >>Silly question, but is this available on VHS video?  Anyone know where I can
 >>get one?
 >
 >Silly question, part II:  If there _is_ a VHS video available, is it (or the
 >Videodisc, even) available in the USA, and (if so) what are the various
 >ordering numbers and such that I would need to get a copy (every
 >copy of the video I've come across is the "old" version...)?

Yes, it is.  It has been released through Sony Entertainment, and should be
available by ordering through any respectable Video or Music outlet.  I bought
mine a couple years ago at Blockbuster Video for $20 (US).  The Sensual World
video is also available, usually for around $12-15.  Sorry, I don't have the
catalog numbers for either with me.

James