Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Silly Question & ASiL

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 12 Oct 94 16:25:52 EDT
Subject: Silly Question & ASiL
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

I have a silly question. That's alright, I have done it before, but
this one is really silly... Really Very Silly... Okay, I'll get on
with it... Em, I'm getting ready to be flamed now...

Does anybody remember the Fruitopia ads? Sure they do. I'm quite
sure. Well, here's the deal: I want those ads.
Has anyone recorded (all of) these ads? On VHS I mean? And does
he/she have access to a NSTC --> PAL converter? And does he/she
have more nice video recordings of Kate (and Tori) from America?
In that case, I am interested in a buy / swap. I am offering:
1) Cash (I hope $10 will be enough)
2) A videotape with Kate (and/or Tori) goodies from Europe.

Of course, if someone rich wants to send me the Fruitopia ads for
free that's fine too... :-)

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM! (And I know a few people over here who
would want to see 'em too...)

So, e-mail me please if the above applies to you...

Next up --

Among the exciting news of a new KaTe single, I found this:

> - 7" (ASil/RbG(US)) pic disc in 12" sleeve with 60x40" poster.
> 5000 only.

What?? A 7" in a 12" sleeve? Are you quite sure? This seems a
little weird to me... I can't imagine how a 7" would fit into a 12"
sleeve... I guess we'll have to wait and see somehow... When's the
release date?

Finally --

Go and get the Emily Bezar album - it's gurrate. (Free advice.)

Regards,

Marcel F G Rijs  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\  "Conan the librarian"
                 | mfgr@sara.nl |
    Den Haag     \______________/       Netherlands