Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW, guesh patti?

From: allen_watson@quickmail.apple.com (Allen Watson III)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 23:27:34 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW, guesh patti?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gallant.apple.com

In article <Pine.3.89.9410071649.E17773-0100000@coconut>,
iflin@artsci.wustl.edu (Irvin Fei-Chiang Lin) wrote:

> 	another question...people keep on bringing up singers form other
> countries, has anyone heard of a singer named Guesh Patti?  i can't
> seem to locate any of her work here in the US.  maybe because she only
> sings in FRENCH?  same goes for the british singer SAM BROWN...but i
> know she sings in english....any info on these singers would be greastly
> appreciated!!!
>
> 	irvin

Yes, Yes, or should I say, Oui, Oui!

As far as I know:
Guesch Patti got into trouble with her record company (EMI) because she
refuses to record English versions of her songs.  She has made three
albums:

  Labyrinthe
  Nomades
  Gobe

Her albums are hard to find in the US, but you can them through
distributors in Canada, Germany, and (of course) France.

 -->If you know where I can get any of her videos, please let me know!

Good hunting!
- Allen
|   "Get the bow going,       |
|    Let it scream to me!"    |