Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate does Gershwin

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 10 Oct 1994 18:40:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate does Gershwin
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <MKELAN2.BGPUERZE.602926140094283FMKELAN2@REMNET.AB.COM>,
"MKELAN2.BGPUERZE" <BGPUERZE@MKELAN2.REMNET.AB.COM> writes:
>My question is, I heard that Kate put out a video of this song ("the Man
I Love"), in fact I've
>got a few pictures of her from it.  I have a weakness for torch singers,
and Kate has got to be the >best!!  I MUST see that video.  Anyone know if
it's available?

I haven't checked with the Billboard "Videos Added" list for the past two
weeks, but I suspect if you keep tuned to TV cable station "VH-1," you'll
see it there. It's the only channel that regularly showed "The Sensual
World" AND "This Woman's Work." Just lower the sound when Jon Secada comes
on.

Vanceman