Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Discography - not yet but soon

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 1994 12:56:00 +0100
Subject: Discography - not yet but soon
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

rec.music.gaffa) should read on, or your mailbox might explode...

since the Kate Bush discography I'm compiling will be ready 'soon' (which might
be a few months, but anyway), I'd like to know how I should proceed with it.
The problem here is that it's everything but short. All in all well over 400 KB.
Now for rec.music.gaffa readers this shouldn't be a problem, but for those of
you who do read love-hounds instead this might be a *burden*.

I'm currently thinking about releasing it in a way similar to the FAQ, that is,
I'll post it into rec.music.gaffa and some other newsgroups (rec.music.info
and rec.music.misc) in a way that it will NOT appear on the mailing list. All
participiants of the mailing list love-hounds could of course still get a copy,
but this would be in private email. Now since even I don't want to send out
400+ KB ten times a day I'd like to know in advance who wants a copy so that
I can send them out to multiple receipients at once.

Of course an announcement for the discography will be posted to love-hounds as
well, but I'm reluctant to post the discography to it without asking.

Awaiting your reply,

Uli

P.S.: I'm going on holiday very soon now, so don't expect a quick answer.

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]