Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia again

From: khawkins@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Kevin Hawkins)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 1994 12:06:25
Subject: Re: Fruitopia again
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <Pine.3.87.9410071221.A12986-0100000@crl4.crl.com> "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com> writes:

>There seems to be some confusion about the Fruitopia ads.  There are two
>separate ad campaigns . . . radio and television.

>The radio ads, from what I've been told since I don't listen to radio,
>are obnoxious like every other radio ad.  Which is why I don't listen.

>The televison ads are the ones with Kate's musical diamonds embedded in them.

>If Coca-Cola had a brain they'd give away a CD of Kate's music for the
>commercials with a six-pack of Fruitopia.

>Karen  kln@crl.com

Ah, hmmm...well, the ones I was talking about were the TV ones.  I haven't
heard the radio ones...commercial radio just isn't worth listening to in my
opinion. =)  I've only seen a couple of them, and they seem kind of "trippy,"
But I missed the KaTe segments in there.  Hmmm....

=) Kevin Hawkins -- Junior in Computer Science, University of Illinois
(= NCSA Operations | e-mail to: khawkins@ncsa.uiuc.edu
=) Hey, you wanna check out my Tori Amos page, don't ya?! =)
(= <a href="http://gto.ncsa.uiuc.edu/khawkins/tori.html">Tori Amos</a>