Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rate KaTe videos (and tell MTV!)

From: mk59200@cc.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: 07 Oct 1994 10:43:42 GMT
Subject: Rate KaTe videos (and tell MTV!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I guess now is a good time to remind you that MTV-Europe wants to hear
_our_ opinion on what the all-time greatest music videos are for their
Top 100 videos weekend in 5th - 6th November. Write the top _three_ on
a postcard and send it to:

All time top 100 videos
P. O. Box 3299
1001 AB  AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

You can vote for other artists than KaTe if you _really_ want :-)

My own list:
1. Cloudbusting
2. Don't Give Up
3. This Woman's Work

Disclaimers:
- I haven't seen all KaTe's videos (I don't own a VCR so I'm dependent
  on MTV-Europes choices), and have seen many only once.
- And So Is Love will take over spot #2 or #3 when it's released (if
  they use the clip from TLTCATC).

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi