Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspects of the Sensual World

From: ccscw@ntx.City.UniSA.edu.au (Stuart Wilsdon)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 10:30:58 +0930
Subject: Aspects of the Sensual World
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

G'day fellow lovehounds.

I hav ebriefly delurked to say that I have scanned the cover to the miniCD
Aspects of the Sensual World and will put it at my WWW site, Lionheart, any
moment now.

http://slave.city.unisa.edu.au/Lionheart.html

Also of some interest maybe is that my local record store guy showed me a
bit of paper sent out by EMI Australia I think, announcing the release of
TLTCTC, on video.  The flyer had some info about the film, a list of
selling points for the salespeople to use on unsuspecting potential
customers and some info on us, saying that there would be a big push on the
two electronic discussion groups on the net about Kate, lovehounds and
rec.music.gaffa :-)  It went on to stress how much of a following she had
through these sources and the way we would spread the word of the release
:-)

Thnaks for listening, and for being one of the best mailing lists I have
ever subscribed to,

Stuart Wilsdon
UniSA
Adelaide