Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moments of...?pleasure?

From: tshenkel@billings.lib.mt.us (Parmly Billings Lib)
Date: 6 Oct 1994 05:30:25 GMT
Subject: Moments of...?pleasure?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

All right, in the last couple of months I've noticed that every other
Katepost has someone *raving* about the wonder and grandeur that is the
song "Moments of Pleasure". I am asking in a nice and hopefully
non-confrontational way (with a few happy smileys thrown in :) :) :) ) why
everybody adores this song that compells me to get up and push the next
track button on my CD player? And in the process, could someone tell me
who/what a "George the Wipe" is? Is this an English thing unknown to us Yanks?
Thank you in advance for your restraint and civility. :) :) :)

--Tshen
Qodaxti Institute, 87th stratum