Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cc:Mail SMTPLINK 2.0 Undeliverable Message

From: bmiller@zdlmail.ziff.com (Miller, Ben)
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 94 17:05:16 PST
Subject: cc:Mail SMTPLINK 2.0 Undeliverable Message
To: uunet.uu.net!love-hounds
Encoding: 725 Text

Hi.

According to a mailing I received yesterday from the Kate Bush Club, TLTCTC will
be released in the states on 18 October.

The mailing also mentioned the fourth TRS single, And So Is Love which will be
relased in two formats in early November.  The CD will contain ASiL, the US Mix
(?) of Rubberband Girl and the 12" version of Eat the Music. A deluxe version
will come in a box and feature post cards, like those in the MoP single, I
assume. There will also be a standard CD single version and a 7" vinyl version
in a poster bag.

This is not going to be released in the US, so start hunting those import shops
:).

That's all I know,

Ben Miller
bmiller@zdlmail.zdlabs.ziff.com