Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Record Collector request

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 05 Oct 94 16:43:14 EDT
Subject: Record Collector request
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

In the current issue of Record Collector I saw an address of a Top of the
Pops researcher, on the first page of the "Personal ads" section.
Unfortunately, I didn't bring pen and paper to the shop and stealing one
wasn't an option, and I couldn't very well cut my arm to write it down on my
pants with blood, using a fingernail as a pen.

Anyway... I was wondering if someone fortunate to have bought this magazine
can pass me that address. I'd like to know his video catalogue... Maybe he
comes up with something interesting.... right IED?

Email me on mfgr@sara.nl or the address above.

Marcel F G Rijs  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\  "Conan the librarian"
                 | mfgr@sara.nl |
    Den Haag     \______________/       Netherlands