Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reminder

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 23:22:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Reminder
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu, rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu, fte@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi all,

This is a reminder that woj-n-meth are hosting a party (a.k.a. OcTorifest,
Belated KaTemas, ectogather, housewarming, excuse for a party) this Saturday,
October 8, 1994 from 2:00 PM until whenever at our humble abode in Boonton,
New Jersey, USA.  Boonton is located just north of Morristown on I-287, and
is accessible via mass transit from New York City and other area locales.

If you'd like to attend, please send a note to both myself and woj at the
addresses below with the subject line "PARTY".  Please RSVP by Wednesday,
October 6 (or is that Thursday?  10/6, whenever that is :}).  Overnight
accommodations are still available, but going fast.  If you'd like to bring
food, drink, goodies of the musical/video/rarity variety to show off, or
acoustic instruments for musicmaking, please feel free!

We will be hanging out, listening to the music we love (by Tori, Kate, Sarah,
Happy, and many many others), watching videos, and eating way too much for
our own good.  You're all cordially invited to join us if you can make it.

Thanks!

Meredith and woj
meth@delphi.com
woj@remus.rutgers.edu

P.S.  Directions will be sent to all who respond (and who have already
responded) ASAP!
)