Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

San Francisco (Flowers in your hair)

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 12:55:43 PDT
Subject: San Francisco (Flowers in your hair)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

A few of shirt-related things that recently came up:

You're right, Vickie, I didn't think 'bout them long-haired Lovehounds
out there when I designed it.  Having a hairstyle where people often
confuse me for Wallace Shawn, I tend not to think about these things.
Sorry!  Of course, you could always make sure to wear your hair up
when wearing it... :-)

Also, someone recently suggested IED as the Official Spokesmodel for
The Offical Lovehounds shirt.  I think that's a GREAT idea!  I Emailed
him, and he sounded hesitant, but if we all nag him, I bet he'll give
in!

Lastly, I finally got Mosaic to work (yay!), so I of course checked out
the Kate home pages first ( I couldn't get the one called "Lionheart",
though).  One of them, which is a tad out of date, had a big ol' section
'bout "The upcoming Lovehounds shirts" (as discussed, then promptly dropped
and forgotten, about a year or so ago), which came out NOTHING like what
I did.  We NEED a scan of one to update this so folks who see this Home
Page who AREN'T on Lovehounds/rec.music.gaffa won't get mis-informed!

- Stev0 the web-footed

"Work it, Girl!" - IED, Supermodel